Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Review: February 2014 Hot Buys

I personally can't help but feel nostalgic when I look at these rather fabulous items.


This new collection looks very promising...



It's only been a few days into the month and so far the recently released Hot Buys heart shirt, has come dangerously close to being posted as a must have by me. Not to forget, the affordable price on the tag makes it a total steal. I applaud your efforts Stardoll, you're closer to becoming reasonable again.




While I'd rather have the chance of pairing this lovely blouse with the gorgeous rubber Burberry high waisted skirt shown above, the organza skirt was a nice holiday touch!
The Kayu Paris Clutch
Vivienne Westwood 
Lady Dragon Heart shoes

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
Black Crinoline Wool and Nylon Skirt


On the downside, concerning the accessories, the necklace, leaves much to be desired, as it isn't all that original in concept. I am not fond of Stardoll's version of the must have Vivianne Westwood lady dragon shoes, but I'll still be adding them to my wardrobe. I do love this take on the Kayu Paris inspired clutch, but I have enough clutches as it is; it's a lovely novelty to add to your wardrobe nonetheless. How can I say no to the city of lights? 

 Staying tuned for... 
The Hot buys valentin jacket is the definitely one worth being in the look out of, I can already envision myself creating many outfits with it, since it seems like such a versatile piece! 


As for graphics, I love the color palette and the use of earth tones and deep reds. I don't think I can bear  to look at any more purple and pink, thank god!

I must admit I am pleased to see Stardoll has regained their senses, and chosen to release items that remind us what Hot Buys are all about, seasonal must haves we can't go without.

Will I be buying? Yes! Consider that my seal of approval Stardoll!
Stay tuned for my own outfits featuring these items...

xoxo,
Suheily90

No comments:

Post a Comment