Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Sephora Picks


Sephora is back to the Starplaza for the first time since 2009, four years since it last left us old veterans begging for it's return! I couldn't help but buy everything. The entire reissued collection summed up to a total of 400+ Stardollars which I had no remorse about considering how long I've waited for this opportunity. For those of you who may question why those this reissued brand brings up so much buzz, it's very simple; these items are easy to blend, the chosen color palette is wonderful, and the packaging just makes so aesthetically appealing. Don't be stingy, you don't want to later regret missing out on these gems! If you are low on stardollars then read on for my must have recommendations.


MY FAVORITES
My #1 Pick: Kat Von D
I love these colors. The packaging is a plus and this is easily the highlight of the collection. If you are low on stardollars but don't want to miss out, these are my highly recommended must-haves.

THE SHADE STICKS
If you are looking for that shimmers, gold and bold, these are the colors for you!  Not only are these metallic colors gorgeous, they are also very versatile.
  

The PERFECT GLOW
Out of all three released blushes, this soleil tone is just lovely!

CRAZY FOR THESE MANIAC LIPSTICKS
These two shades are just too gorgeous to miss out on. Great for any season, spring or fall!


THE EYESHADOWS
If you are low on stardollars but are willing to splurge on some beautiful new eyeshadow colors, these are my picks! With the exception of Transform, there aren't many options available for those of us who love earth tones or neutral browns, and these right here are your best chance, so don't miss out!




And last but not least...


Here is a video I posted on my channel featuring the store... Hope you enjoy my little shopping spree. ;)
Hurry before it's all gone! 

1 comment: