Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nelly celebrates 10th year anniversary with new campaign

Stardoll's not so subtle latest spoiler, has gotten me exited for what's to come. 
Nelly is one of my favorite Stardoll stores, and to know that Leighton Meester is collaborating in a campaign is the cherry on top. I love her and the clothes featured on this ad. The campaign was shot in beautiful Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles for Nelly's Spring campaign 2014 which celebrates the company's 10th anniversary.

I looked at the Nelly's campaign logbook, and Leighton's picks reflect what I personally would wear. 
I'm looking forward to Stardoll's interpretation of these items, hopefully this mean there will even be a sale!

"The pieces I've picked for this campaign really show who I am - they are young, fun, and carefree."
-Leighton Meester

They sure are, let's hope Stardoll keeps up its game with the new release.

No comments:

Post a Comment