Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Review: Callie's Picks Issue 3 "Little Black Dress" + OOTD

The latest Callie's Picks collection has left many reeling and moaning at the latest rare releases…



While I already own most of those dress, I'll admit I am more exited about the accessories releases than the concept of the LBD itself! 
Here is an outfit I created with the infamous black platforms inspired by the JC Litas:


Thank you Stardoll for making the Black Platforms, available and worthless! 
This is why I don't follow and join the bandwagon of people who spend so much money on "rares". Deep down I knew it wouldn't be necessary! In regards to the latest Callie's picks collection, I love some items, but already own most, and am disappointed that the Audrey Hepburn items didn't get released. HERE ARE A FEW TIPS FOR THE REST OF YOU COLLECTORS: DON'T WAIT, SELL YOUR ITEMS AS HIGH AS YOU CAN BECAUSE I DON'T DOUBT THE'LL GET RELEASED AGAIN, but if you purchased them at decent prices, then don't resell them, keep them and enjoy them! 
Consider this seal of approval!

No comments:

Post a Comment